Sunday, July 27, 2008

Roll Call...

So, this post is two fold. First, I'm just a bit curious to how many friends and family out there really are reading our blog from time to time. Not that it really matters but it does take time to update it and keep it going (and you know time is something that is more than precious to me since I don't have much of it left over for things like this after taking care of our 4 precious boys all day!). I thought I would just check to see if people are truly 'keeping up with us', so to say, by reading this. It is fun and I am enjoying it, I guess I just need a bit of encouragement that my time is not going to waste. Second, we love reading your blogs too! I'm sure some of you who are keeping up with us have blogs that we don't even know about yet. So, if you don't mind, leave us a comment and let us know your out there! :-) THANKS!

17 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Kara
I've got you on my google reader list. I'm also trying to take a little inventory on who's reading our blog. Let's get together!

carleigh said...

kara, i've been checking it out from time to time... i got the site off of your facebook account. ours is www.brianandcarleigh.blogspot.com
your boys are so cute!

Linsey said...

I check in!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara! I love reading your blog! You inspire me with your four boys since I only have three boys to keep up with! My blog is www.kellijonesblog.com

Kara Clayton said...

Thanks y'all! This is fun, I've already got two new blogs to check out! :-)

Elaine said...

You are on my "favorites" blog folder. I check for updates every few days when we are in town. It is so fun to see what all the "grown-up" kids are doing. You are insipiring to all my kids who just have one to keep up with.

Troy said...

Hey Kara,
I've got you on my RSS feed aggregate. I don't blog myself, just a lurker. Although you do have me on Facebook so that's the closest I come to blogging :D
-Troy

Conry Family said...

I definitely read your blog!

Anonymous said...

Kara, I met you a while ago and are friends with Bobby and Kim. She gave me your blog and I do keep up with it! Your boys are so precious and I LOVE it when Kim sends me recent pics of them! You are such a great mom! We are having our first baby this December and it's a BOY!!!

Jill said...

You are my inspiration for blogging, so of course I check it! :)

thecleggfamily said...

i'm checking in on you and the boys all the time! i love to see how you do it with four little ones running around...truly amazing!!

-jenn

The Sotos said...

Girl, you know I read it! How else would I get to see amazingly cute pics and read fun stories of my nephews. Keep it up!! :) Your time is well worth it!

Kody and Corby Brooks said...

I love reading your stories and seeing pictures of your boys! They are adorable!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

i love reading your blog and keeping up with your sweet fam! keep it up!

dee Clayton said...

I'm your #1 fan- Keep it up !

Kelly Ann said...

Hey Kara!
Now that I found it, I check your blog daily. The boys are TOO cute!
Love ya!
Kelly Evans

Karis Rochelle said...

Reading! (The boys are soooo precious... which doesn't help with the baby fever at ALL!)