Thursday, July 17, 2008

Growin' Like A Weed!

Cohen is growing so fast! He already hardly seems like our little tiny newborn any more. This first picture is of him sleeping in his bassinet when he was only a few days old. As you can see, he's got quite a bit of extra room, even enough for his little stuffed friends! :-) At his 2 month appointment he weighed in at 11 pounds 15 oz and had grown a full 3 inches since he was born. Poor little guy had a small ear infection though and had to take an antibiotic for 10 days. Today I took him for his two weeks check up on his ears.
I took this next picture right before we left for the appointment. They weighed him today and he has gained 13 ounces in just two weeks!!! Must have hit a growth spurt or something! I knew he felt heavier! I had just told my mom that over the phone on my way to the doctor. Mama knows! Praise the Lord for healing in his sweet little ear! Every day is bittersweet as I watch him grow, we're doing our best to cherish each moment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Four Boys! Cohen is adorable!

dee Clayton said...

Wow this boy is growing !!!!

Brian Sachitano said...

Hey Chris and Kara, Oh my goodness, Noah has the "Cool like his daddy" shirt too, and the pacifier. Funny stuff. Hope ya'll are doing well.