Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"We'r donna habba Buddy Jack dog"

At least that's what Cade wants and has been talking about all morning long. Actually what he was asking me was why everyone liked to have dogs? I told them because people like dogs and they are fun to have and asked him if he wanted to have a dog one day. Of course he said yes and then said "we'r donna habba Buddy Jack dog (Aunt Kallie & Uncle Kevin's dog)...and a Poyo dog (that's Polo, Uncle Bobby and Aunt Kim's dog)...and a Petzel dog (Nanna-D & G-Daddy's dog)...we like petzel's don't we mom?!" It was precious and I was just giggling and saying "oh really?" when I hear Corbin pipe in, who had been sitting next to us the whole time, and say "wow, that's a lot of dogs!" Well said Corbin, my exact thoughts! :-) Don't worry though, it will be at least a few more years before Mommy is ready to get a 'Buddy Jack' dog'! I've got enough on my plate as is for now...gotta love the conversations though! I pray they never stop!

1 comment:

dee Clayton said...

Oh that is soooo precious-- i know you love those moments !!!