Monday, May 11, 2009

Welcome Flip Flop Seasons!!!


So as you can see from the first picture, I don't do well with all of thousands of socks...well I'm sure that is a bit of an exageration in numbers but it sure feels like that when looking for matches, folding them and then trying to get them in the correct person's drawer! Go ahead, chuckle, I know it's funny, even to me! :-) So, here in lies just one reason, but a BIG one, that I am extremely thankful we have officially moved into flip flop season again! We LOVE flip flops and you don't have to wear socks with them...or can I say you shouldn't! :-) Of course, just to give you one more good laugh, I thought I would throw in a picture of our flip flop basket that is in our entry way...and that's just half of our flip flops so you can imagine the hunt that sometimes occurs when we can't find matching ones! Still, even then, that doesn't even hold a candle to the ongoing mountain of socks we have all winter long!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Brayden doesn't like his flip flops this year! I was so surprised! He wants to wear what we call "boat shoes" all the time. In case you don't know they are canvas shoes that you're not supposed to wear socks with. Wheww! Do those theing smell bad after sweaty little feet come out of them!