Monday, May 11, 2009

I Love Garage Sales!!!

Along with the beautiful weather in the springtime come's lots of garage sales! Of course, we've all been couped up in our houses all winter long, going through stuff and making piles in our garage that we are ready to get rid of. It makes sense. I'm not even going to try and convince anyone that they should or shouldn't love a good garage sale. You either love them or you don't! One of the main reasons I love them though is clearly seen in the picture below...you can find GREAT, almost new and brand new stuff for an even GREATER price!!! Just in case you are wondering what I spent on ALL that stuff....drum role please...$21.25!!! You know what they say, "One man's junk is another man's treasher"! I truly believe it! Happy Garage Sale shopping!

No comments: