Monday, August 18, 2008

Squeeky Clean!!!

That better be what my house is...now that I've been cleaning it for 3 entire days! I'm so sick of cleaning and laundry that I can hardly stand to get up in the morning right now! You're probably thinking, "Has she gone mad? Why is she cleaning like the President is coming to her house tomorrow?". Well, you see, in the last week we have had pneumonia, colds, pink eye and rotavirus going through our family. You kinda get to a point to where you just want to get rid of the germs no matter what you have to do so that no one else will get sick! That's what happened to me. So my feet hurt, my legs hurt, my back hurts and my arms hurt...all because I've been clean, clean, clean, cleaning...not to mention taking care of all the sickies in the family! So if my house isn't Squeeky Clean (as Boz, one of the boys favorite dvd cartoon characters, says), then it never will be!

3 comments:

Matt and Meredith said...

Kara, I've had so much fun reading your blog! I'm excited and need to add you to my blog links to check here or there! : ) Glad you had a great time on your vacation!

Delilah said...

So when do you start your cleaning tour? Can it start at my house? I'll give you a gold medal!

Jill said...

I've tagged you in a post.....Don't ask me what that means. Just read my blog. :)