Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back in business!!!


That's right, break OVER. :-( Just kidding, I'm really excited and have been a bit anxious (in a good way) to get back into the swing of things...as if I have nothing else to do, right!? Hey, every mom needs something fun she loves to do that can release a little stress at the end of the day and good ol' Dave Ramsey would say, why not make a little money while you're at it! I'm giving my best stab at it, that's for sure. It's been a dream of mine for years and I'm having a blast.

So, all that to say, I'm back. If you need a cake for any occasion or a custom, unique gift for someone go and check out my website...well, temporary website. My new website is under construction and will be up soon. You can always e-mail me at kara@niftythriftydesigns.com with any questions or orders. And right now, in honor of a Hot, Hot Summer, I'm running a special on my tank tops. 1 for $12 or 2 for $20.
Thanks for checking my business out and we would appreciate any prayers for all of us when you think about us 'cause it is one crazy house over here! :-) God is good and is faithful to those who believe though, I'm resting in that promise!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kara,
It's fun to see your blog and finally be able to keep up better! I have a thumb sucker and a "middle two fingers" sucker...I have my work cut out for me! Anyway, it's fun that you have a "cottage industry." Mine right now is teaching piano! Yours seems funner... Keep in touch! ~Gabby

Delilah said...

I would like to order icing, no coloring. I would like the icing delivered every other week. By the third delivery you will have to also bring a wheelbarrow to help me get my enlarged backside off the couch. So much for needing to purchase new smaller clothes!