Monday, August 18, 2008

Guilty As Charged!

So we were watching the news today and there was a segment on the Olympics, of course. They were talking about how people are staying up way too late/or getting up too early watching them and loosing sleep since there is such a time difference. I admit, I'm one of those! They're adicting! And fun to watch too. Our boys love them almost as much as we do cause they've never seen people do half of that stuff. We're having a lot of fun watching them and I'm sure will be a little sad when they are over, but it will be good for our sleep! :-) One final tid bit about our watching experience...the boys are so cute when we are watching! Each new person/team that they show they ask "Is that us? Is that America?" and if we tell then yes then they start talking about how good America is doing and that we love America 'cause that is where we live. You gotta love seeing things through the eyes of a child! Go USA!!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I've stayed up until midnight or later every night. I love the Olympics. The girls say Go Michael Phelps!!! They also say they like the star gymnastics (USA team finals.) I'll be sad when they're over, but then I'll have to make myself go to bed earlier.