Saturday, August 16, 2008

Straight hair, Curly hair, Crazy hair, Too Much hair?

I'll let you be the judge of that! I personally LOVE my sweet little boys hair...so much so that I admit, I usually let it grow long (hey, that's in style now, right?!), sometimes maybe a bit too long. But it is SOOOO soft and cute that it is SOOOO hard for me to cut off. So when I finally do (and yes I said I...I cut all of their hair myself. Come on, with as much hair as they have can you imagine how much I'd spend on haircuts?!), we have enough to donate to make wigs out of! Not a joke. It makes me almost cry that all that hair goes to waist when some children their age just wish they had hair at all. :-) Our sweet little Cade has a friend, Emma, in his class at church who was born the day after him. That means she will be 2 this month on the 30th. She still doesn't have much hair at all yet and then their's my sweet boy with enough hair to put in pigtails. What do ya do? Anyway, here are some before and after pics of their latest hair cuts. And yes, I do still think they look adorable even with the hair cut off! Feel free to give us your vote...long or short. Not that I'll take your advice though! :-)
Crazy hair rockstar #1!
Crazy hair cutie pie!
Crazy hair rockstar #2!
Look out Shirley Temple!!!
Locks of Love! :-)
What a stud!
Do I look cute now Mommy?
I liked my curls!
Can I be done Mommy?!!
Those are good sized tiles under that hair, not lenolium, if that helps you to put in perspective how much hair that I really did cut off of those sweet little heads! Amazing!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Okay....Could Cade look any more angelic? Girl, your kids are cute either way. :)

The Sotos said...

oh my word...look at all that hair! Although I do love Cade's curls, he looks like a little man with his new do. Love them all! The before pics in the tub are priceless!

Janelle and Ella said...

WOW!! That really is amazing!!! Ella would definitely be one of those with the no hair. Her hair is just now long enough to put up in a ponytail, but it's SO thin that it falls our pretty quickly. What I would give for her to have those gorgeous blonde curls!!!Your boys could NOT be any cuter!!!

Kelly Ann said...

I can't get over how adorable all of your boys are!! I just buzzed Trey's head for Kindergarten...we had quite a pile on the floor as well!

Delilah said...

Mattie says your boys are silly and she loves them and misses them. She also wants to know why you cut their hair, she liked the curls.