Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pulling Up...All Too Soon!

It's just so hard some days for me to swallow that Cohen is growing up so fast. It is such a bittersweet time! I just adore him in every way and am so proud of how fast he is learning and how well he is doing but then there is that side of me that just wishes he would stay my baby a little bit longer! I know most mom's feel that way as we watch our children grow and just pray that we will remember these special time forever! All that to say, my sweet Cohen has been pulling up for about a month and a half now, and we are cruising down furniture now too. I love it and it is so precious but I still can hardly believe it. Here are a few pics of some of his firsts.
He was 8 months old here and already pulling up on the side of my bed which I could hardly believe because there's not anywhere to get a good grip!
This is all he wants to do in this green high chair...which is why I have to put him in a different seat and buckle him in!
He is such a little toot, when I tell him to sit down, this is the reaction I get...how can you get frustrated with that?
He was so excited when he learned to stand up in his bed...only problem was that for about two weeks he couldn't figure out how to lay or sit back down once he was up, so if he stood up while he was trying to go to sleep, I had to go back in several times and lay him back down 'cause he would be stuck...it was kinda pitiful!
Oh how I love and will cherish this sweet smile forever!

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Okay, where did you get that adorable green highchair?!

Kara Clayton said...

One of my most favorite places in the world...Canton!!!

dee Clayton said...

Oh cohen..... you are precious !! can't believe you have pulled up -- love those smiles !!!