Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Had To Take Pictures!

You see, my sweet Cade just does not care if he gets messy while he eats (or plays for that matter)! And you must know that when Corbin was little (and to this very day) he did not like to get messy at all! So this has been something I've had to get used to over time. Fortunately God has kinda eased me in slowly when it comes to this area of raising boys because Corbin is my cleanest, Callen is quite a bit messier than Corbin but at least he gives effort towards staying clean sometimes, Cade is so much messier than Callen and really hardly ever puts effort towards not making a mess...I could only hope and pray that Cohen doesn't continue the progression here.

So, now for the story of these two pics below. Cade wanted some chocolate pudding one day so I just went ahead and took his clothes off so that he would not get them too messy. Good thing. Boy, I did a few dishes while he sat at the kitchen table and "ate" his pudding...few minutes later he is standing next to me and looks like this saying "Mommy, I sticky!". I turned around and all that I could even think of was "I have got to take a picture of this!"

1 comment:

The Sotos said...

oh my word! did he even get any in his mouth?? :)