Saturday, August 15, 2009

From Baby Curls to Big Boy Crew Cut

As many of you know, we love our boys' hair!!! They really do have great hair...and the longer it gets, the more attatched to it I get! It's just so cute and with it being in style for boys to have longer hair, it's just so darn hard to cut it. BUT, it's also HOT in Texas in the summer! So at the beginning of July, we cut all of the boys long hair off and gave them what I guess would be called a typical crew cut. They look ever so adorable like that as well...and are actually discovering that you can make a fohawk with that type of haircut, so I think next time we cut it we might even go a bit shorter so they can style it! :-) Anyway, below are a couple of before and after pics of Cohen, this was only his second haircut ever. It just made him look so much older and bigger! Adorable I think!! (but I am his mother!)

No comments: