Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo!

So below is a slew of pictures we took on our trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo a couple of weeks ago. I know some of you may not want to look at all of them but this post of mainly for our family that doesn't get to see the boys all the time. Enjoy! We really did have a great time! God was so creative when He created all of the animals and it is so fun to go and enjoy His creation!
That boys cheeks just make me want to eat him! :-)
First ever train ride!
Do you think he is excited?!
Tired! But excited!
We've been waiting to ride the train all day!
So excited!!!
Kevin, Grammy, Kallie and MiMi
Ok, so Cade washed his hands after petting the animals and went to dry them, only to figure out that there was COLD air coming out of the dryer. Well, he was no dummy, it was a hot and humid day so what did he do? That's right, he stepped right up underneath it and cooled himself right off!!! With a big old grin on his face the whole time as well! I love that little guy!
Brushing the goat.
Petting a snake!
I wanna touch it too!
Wheelies in the stroller!
I'm not afraid of you...any more that is! A year ago, we couldn't even go into the bulding with the snakes! :-)
Learning to walk is so fun!
I love the zoo!
I really just want to eat that boy up he is SOOOOO cute!!! I'm not a proud mom though! :-)
Yay!!!
Watchin' the penguins.
Maybe surgery made her more limber? Who would've thought!
Callen feeding a bird.
Cade holding and feeding a bird.
Corbin holding and feeding a bird.
These animals are seriously fascinating!
I'm up high Mommy!
King of the authill!
Lookin' at the huge catfish...at least I think that's what those huge orange fish are but that's really just a guess! :-)
At one point I turn around to see Micah in Callen's lap, they had so much fun together! (Micah is Isaac's cousin)
This is what Cohen did 1/2 of the time! Hard for a baby to see the animals unless they are moving around and putting on a show! He had fun though just riding in the stroller and being outside!
What are those big pink birds Mommy?
Corbin deciding where we needed to go next.
Cohen deciding where he needed to go next...
and then moving out!
Stephen and Cohen...if you look closely, Stephen has a hold of Cohen's hat so it looks like he is laughing and saying "hehe, I got you!"...sweet cousins!
Kevin and Corbin pondering.
LeAnn and Isaac.
Cade next to the Gorilla...which he does a great impression of but did NOT want to go and stand by it for a pic, I had to smack the glass a few times to prove to him that the gorilla could not hear him or come through there! :-)
Cohen, on the other hand, had NO fear! He was talking to them and just smackin' that glass, trying to get their attention or make them more or something!
Kevin and Cade...buddies!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the picture of Kevin and Corbin! It's so cute you should frame that one!

Jill said...

Okay...I'm not gonna lie. That bird place at the zoo freaks me out! I won't let Grayson go in there. :-)