Monday, March 16, 2009

Our own little Twilight Series...we've got Fangs!

So for those of you who don't know or just might not remember, all of my boys have gotten their teeth out of order. Most babies will get their bottom two middle teeth first and then the top two middle teeth next. Oh no, not ours! :-) They get the bottom two middle ones first and then it's all up in the air from there! It's always been kinda funny and lots of people have noticed over the years and mentioned how cute and funny it is, but Cohen takes the cake for sure!!! Folks, he has full blown fangs!!! Yep, for a while I was wondering if we somehow got a baby vampire slipped to us in the hospital...just kidding! I knew it wouldn't last for long though so I've been trying to get a good picture of his "fangs" for days before the middle ones started to come in. We did finally get a few but boy did he make us work for them!!! When I didn't have the camera in hand he would laugh and smile with his teeth shining brightly...so I'd run for the camera and then, bam, closed was the mouth, usually not to reopen...until later when I had put the camera down again. Little booger. So here is a progression of the pics I did get. Enjoy!
Sweet little bottom teeth!
"Mommy, please don't make me take more pictures!"Our first pic of them, not a very happy face though. I was not going to give up yet!
There we go, almost there!At Last! My sweet little boy with "fangs"! :-)

3 comments:

Lori said...

You know Peyton's came in exactly the same as his did. I have a pic of her fangs on my blog. Of course now she has all 4 on top.

dee Clayton said...

I love his fangs..... !!!! He has changed so much....

Janelle and Ella said...

That is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen!! I love it!