Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Some call it Bead Head, we call it Rockstar Hair!!!

So yesterday Callen get's up and has the most awsome hair do I've seen in a while. Some people pay good money to get their hair to look like this! Then Corbin got up and his hair looked pretty cool as well. Cade woke up and had the most normal bead head but still pretty darn cute! Then Cohen woke up and I don't even need to say anything there. The boys couldn't figure out why mommy had to take pictures of them so early in the morning. I kept trying to explain to them that I needed to capture all the rockstar hair that they had going on so we could put them on the computer for our friends and family to see. Corbin and Cade were not hard to convince. Cohen of course just looked at me like a deer in headlights. Then there was Callen...he wasn't going to let me take a picture for anything and his was the best hair in my opinion. So I thought to myself, "how am I going to get this child to let me take a picture of him? What is the key to his heart? Ah yes, anything with loads of sugar in it...I've got leftover cake balls in my fridge." So I said, "Hey Callen, if you let Mommy take a picture of you then I will give you a cake ball!" He quickly stopped fussing and turned around and said, "Mommy, I want you to take 5 pictures (as he showed me 5 fingers) so I can get 5 cake balls...and I want 5 blue ones, ok?!!! (ending with the biggest, sweetest smile you've ever seen!)" So I let him pose (and you will see that he is my GQ guy) for 1 picture and then have 1 cake ball. It was a good morning after that...we were all happy, especially Cade since he got a cake ball too and didn't even have to do anything to get it! :-)Do I look like a rockstar, Mommy?
GQ pose! :-)
I just want my breakfast!
Pictures already today? This could be a long day!
And Daddy loves to be a rockstar too! :-)

5 comments:

dee Clayton said...

OH MY!!! :) This is the best way to start my morning SOOOO CUTE !!!!

jill said...

I laughed out loud....especially at little Cohen. The look is priceless! Anyway, very cute pics, and I would have to agree that Callen's was the best. I'm glad he got to enjoy a cake ball! :)

Linsey said...

How sweet! Love the hair!

Kelly Ann said...

Loved these pics!!

The Sotos said...

LOVE THESE PICS!! I almost didnt recognize Corbin, he looks so old and his hair looks straight. Very rockstarish!!!