Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Switch!

Ok, are you ready for this?! We're officially making the switch...Chris will no longer be writing/updating our blog, I will (that's Kara in case you're thinking it might have been one of the boys :-)!). Chris is usually swamped with work and not able to update much so I'm going to take a stab at it. I'm brand new to this so you will have to give me a little time to catch on and get used to this. I think I'm going to enjoy it though! The first change you may notice is that I will write a LOT more than Chris did I'm sure!...he loves to tell me that I pass my word limit by 10am. :-) Those of you who know me very well might just agree, who knows. I'm ok with that. I admit, I LOVE to talk and visit with people, especially close friends and family. So I'm excited to have yet another outlet of doing that. For those of you whom we don't see often or get to talk to much, hopefully this will help to keep you informed of how our family is doing. So here goes!

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

Yea. I'm so glad you will be updating now. Not that I didn't enjoy Chris' updates. Look forward to all your "talking" updates. :-)