Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All Smiles...


That's right, we're ALL smiling more now that our sweet Cohen is smiling back at us! We can hardly believe it's for real but by 6 weeks old he was smiling at each one of us individually when we talked to him and smiled at him. At first we thought it had to be a fluke but when he kept on doing it more and more often and consistantly we realised he was begining to show us his precious little personality. Of course he loves us too! :-) My favorite time with him is in the morning after he eats...he just talks to me and smiles so big over and over again. It just melts my heart and I'm cherishing every second of my time with him! Those of you who've already seen him smile know what I'm talking about when I say that he is precious when he smiles...his whole little face just lights up! If you haven't gotten to see it yet I hope you enjoy the pics!

Brothers Callen and Cade are so excited he's smiling at them now!!!

Talking and smiling at Mamma!...and she's LOVING it! :-)

2 comments:

The Sotos said...

So precious! Ok, Cohen, now it is time to smile at Aunt Kim! You are too cute...I think you are a combination between Cade and Callen! Love you!

Elaine said...

What a sweet little boy you have!