Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We pulled another one!

Yep, last night when I was brushing Corbin's teeth he was saying "ouch" because that other bottom front tooth was hurting him. I asked him if I could try just one time to pull it. He really didn't want me to because last week when we tried it wouldn't come out and it really hurt! I convinced him though that we would only try once and in my mind I knew I needed to give it my best shot because it really has been hurting him a lot in the last few days and he really didn't want to have to have the dentist pull it. Problem is, the big tooth is already growing in behind it and they were fighting for space. So, I got a wet rag, stuck it in there and got as good of a grip as I could and pulled...and pulled harder for a sec...and as Corbin was in the middle of a big "ooooowwww"...it came out! :-) He cried for a few minutes and had to hold a rag in his mouth because this one was bleeding quite a bit but once he settled down he was sooo glad it was out and not hurting any more! He was even more excited when I reminded him of the tooth fairy that would come again! :-) So here are a couple of pics from this morning...as you can see, the permanent tooth on the other side is already 1/2 way in! He's so cute!

2 comments:

dee Clayton said...

Wow !!! corbin you look soo cool with your teeth gone and i see where the new ones are growing in
You are growing up very fast
Thanks to mom for pulling and posting -- love ya'll

Cak dly said...

Ur boy r good looking. Greetings from me, an indonesian boy