Friday, July 17, 2009

Divin' In

So we went to camp with Chris this week and we really did have so much fun! My sister Kallie went with us...she is a HUGE help!!! Since it was sooooo hot while we were there, one of the only things we could really do outside was go to the pool (the giant slip and slide down the hill was fun though too!!). Little did I know that on the second day we were there, Corbin would decide he wanted to jump off of the diving board like all the big kids were...canon balls were already his newest thing, he just did them off the side of the pool. Well, of course whatever he does the other two have to do! So below is a video of all three of them, and they did this over and over and over and over again...having sooooo much fun each time!! We are so proud of how far they've come in the water this summer!

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

That is so stinkin' cute!! Your boys are so brave. I can't imagine Ella doing that.

jill said...

okay, I actually laughed out loud at Cade...I loved how he went all the way to the end with that big grin on his face!

Delilah said...

I like Cade's strut to the end of the board, very cool. Way proud of Corbin, super brave.