Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Little Helper!?!

So I don't normally leave the dishwasher open because Cohen will get stuff out and play with it...or break it, depending on what it is that he pulls out. However, the other day somehow it either got left open all the way or cracked enough that he could get it open and this is what I found him doing...emptying the plates for me into a nice, neat stack! I could hardly believe it and could not have been more proud of him! Of course I had to take pictures as he told me all about what he was doing. Such a precious little helper!!!
Reaching as far as he can to get the plates out.
He had to tell me all about what he was doing as he put the plates in a stack.
He didn't even drop one! Smart little guy! :-)
So excited about how proud Mommy is of him!

No comments: