Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Texas Blue Bonnets

I was driving home from my parents' the other day and passed the largest field of Blue Bonnets I've ever seen!!! Pluss...they were not on the side of the highway where you know I can't get the kids out to take pics because at least one or more of them would get run over for sure. So, I made my mind up then and there that we were coming back the next day to take pics. They really didn't want to go and take pics and had let me know that but being the sweet mom I am I had let them know that if they didn't take pics for mommy I would not be a happy mommy! :-) What's funny though, when they got there, they all had SOOOO much fun, and they told me that too on the way home! Sorry there are so many, they really did so well I had a hard time deciding which ones to put up...so here are my favorites of all of them, grouped and individually! Just one of the many reasons I LOVE Texas...Blue Bonnets!
Hand in Hand! I love this!
From meditating...
to cracking up! Such a fun kid!!!
It just doesn't get much sweeter than this!
First attempt to get all four...mind you I was by myself....
Second attempt to get all four...Third attempt to get all four...I thought we might try not looking at them camera since it is so hard to get them all to look at the same time...Cade picked two and started playing drums on the rest of them...why do I even try all four, someone remind me?! :-)
Getting so big!
GQ Boy! All I did was tell him not to smile or look at me. :-)
Inseperable, so cute...
and so crazy all at the same time!
He picked so many of those flowers, I think trying to figure out what the point to them was!
Cade had fun giving Cohen hugs!!! Not sure from the look on Cohen's face how much he really liked it though! :-)
They love each other SOOOOOO much!
What are these things my mommy sat me in?
Laughing at his brothers so mommy can get a smiling pic.!
When I first sat him down it was like...'truly, what is all this and why do I have to sit in the big fat middle of it?

6 comments:

Lori said...

where were they kara? i saw some off of 35, but would love some in a safer place.

Kara Clayton said...

These are up off of 114/121 on the north side of the hwy between Main Street and Texan Trail...right next to the car dealerships right there. If you drive over there you can't miss 'em!

dee Clayton said...

Aww...... these made my day- thanks for posting !!

Lauren said...

Wow Cade's hair is getting dark! Time for some summer Texas sun bleaching!

Janelle and Ella said...

LOVE them!! You did a great job Mommy Photographer!! Your boys could not be any more precious.

This is the exact field we had Ella's bluebonnet pictures taken in. It's amazing!!

Elaine said...

These pictures are just too cute. Your boys are beautiful.