Friday, April 10, 2009

Thanks Nanna-D & G-Daddy!!!

Nanna-D and G-Daddy sent the boys an Easter box today. I hid it for a while until everyone was up from nap and they had had their bath. I told them to go in their room and I put it out on the porch and rang the doorbell, quietly shutting the door really fast. They all came RUNNING around the corner saying "who is that?" I just smiled and said "I don't know, why don't you see!" They opened the door to find the box and were so very excited asking who put that there. I couldn't help but just say it must have been the UPS guy since he really did leave it there earler...the pictures below tell the rest!!!
So yes, this is blury, but it's because they COULD'T get into the box fast enough! :-)
Cade's face says it all, I tried to get one of Corbin and Callen's reaction when they saw the Leapster games but I missed 'em.
Callen is very excited about the new games!
Cohen wasn't sure about all the comotion and was trying to figure out what all that stuff was! Don't worry though, when he figured out there were goldfish in those packeges...he ate a whole pack all by himself in about 3 minutes...we could put him into a baby eating contest if there was one! :-)
Corbin was SOOOOO excited about the movie...just yesterday they were begging me in Target to buy it when I accidently said out loud "only $6.99, Wow!" Also, Corbin told me it is so sweet how Nanna-D always sends them a Valentine and Easter box and stuff. He said they have to like what she sends them or they might not like Nanna-D (I think he was saying that wouldn't be very nice to Nanna-D, and sweet Corbin wants to be nice to and LOVE everyone!). I just thought it was too precious!
Sweet Cade must have been starving because he went straight for the gold fish to cut them open! :-) He truly ate 2-3 packs in a matter of minutes. That boy can eat when he wants too!

2 comments:

Lori said...

We really should have a contest with Peyton and Cohen. Cause I kinda think she could take him. She would be perfectly happy sitting at her high chair all day and eating!!!

dee Clayton said...

Totally precious !! Made our day to see the pics-