Monday, October 20, 2008

Seriously! Are you kidding me?

So last night I was getting the boys ready for bed, we were going through our normal routine...eat a vitamin, brush teeth and go potty. So I tell Callen to go potty again (I knew he had gone a bit earlier) and he tells me that he already went. I told him that's why I said to go "again" and he proceeded to tell me that there was no peepee in there. I told him to try and make sure, that I thought there was some. So he goes over to the potty and stands there while saying, "see Mommy, I told you...wait. Seriously! Are you kidding me?!" and he looks back at me and says "how did you know I had some in there?" (No lie! Those were his exact words!!! I think he's heard Mommy use those words a few too many times.). Trying not to crack up I sweetly told him that sometimes Mommy is really smart! :-) He just smiled and we had a great rest of the night...well, until the next incident. You'll have to read the next post (I'll post it later) to see what I mean!

5 comments:

The Sotos said...

This is so funny! I have read it about 10 times.

dee Clayton said...

Yes !!! this is way funny !!

dee Clayton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

If only you could see me laughing....we might have to make Callen a tshirt too! :-)

debbie said...

Seriously! Yeah - kids will be kids.

We miss you guys.

Love,

Debbie Easterwood

P.S. and YES, I think I said just about the same thing to my girls when they were little.