Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cohen's Growing Soooo Fast!

I can hardly believe that my baby baby is already 5 months old...how time flies when you are having fun! He is such a joy and blessing each day and has got to be the best behaved baby in the world!!! I remember back when we had Corbin, I told everyone he was a good baby, and he was! Then Callen came along and was a bit easier, Cade was even more laid back and easy going. Now I consider myself extremely blessed to have had 4 precious boys in a row who have consistantly only gotten better, happier and easier every time (I sure some of that is that we getting better at this baby boy thing...at least I would hope so by now!). Anyway, he is laughing at the boys all the time, watching every move they make! I'm sure as soon as he can follow them around he will. He is rolling all over the place, eating cereal now and playing with toys. Even though we are enjoying ever new little thing he does as his personality blossoms, there is a part of me that knows I'm slowly losing my sweet tiny newborn that I had just a few short months ago (I love babies a little too much I think!). :-)I can't leave him on my bed any more because he will push himself off, not just roll off, by 3 1/2 months old he could PUSH himself off with his feet...I found that out the hard way and felt like the worst mother in the world!
He might just learn to get out of the bassinet on his own before I start putting him in the crib...another part of the newborn stage I've been clinging to!
Cohen and his new cousin, Stephen!
Precious growing baby feet...I LOVE baby feet!
Surrounded by Brothers!
Playin' with his toys.
Sitting in his Bumbo seat, he actually likes it, unlike big brother Cade whom it was bought for...he couldn't stand it!
Chubby Cheeks! They must get kissed 1000+ times a day!!! And that's just by mommy, who knows what the numbers would be when you add everyone else in! :-)
Uh oh...she caught me sucking on my toes again!
Laughing at brothers.
Oh my word...what have they done to me? I'm gonna get someone one day for this! :-)
Yes they do!!!
Eating his breakfast.
An irresistable and contagious smile!

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

Oh, he is getting so big! He is adorable.