Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Same Kind of Different as Me"

Have you read it? Truly, it is one of the most amazing books I've EVER read!!! It was co-written by Ron Hall and Denver Moore, telling the stories of their lives and how God brought them together and has used them so powerfully in countless peoples lives. I am not a fast reader but this book was so good I could not put it down...taking me only a few hours to read it in it's entirety. It brought me to tears multiple times as I just almost felt like I was getting to know and love these people the book is about. It is packed full of spiritual lessons we all can benefit from, and I truly feel that I encountered God in this book in more than one way, never to view life the same again! I would list things that I learned but I'm on vacation with my family and should spend time with them so for now...PLEASE read this book if you have not already!

No comments: