Thursday, July 29, 2010

What some people will do for free food!!

The other day, a client of Chris' came in to our home and the first thing he mentioned to us was that it was free food day at Chic-fil-a and then asked us if we were going to go. I of course asked what you had to do in order to get the free food and he told me that you had to dress up like a cow. A cow? I get it, just had to get my brain wrapped around it for a minute in order to process whether or not we could pull this off...I mean, there are a bunch of us! :-) It hit me within seconds that we have several old white t-shirts the boys sleep in, why not turn them into cow shirts! I love spray paint, the options are endless!!! So that's just what I did, spending a total of maybe 10 minutes to find the shirts and make them. Then I got one of our Chic-fil-a cows and pined it to my shoulder (I didn't have an old white t-shirt) and he got to buckle up in the front seat and ride with me. We all piled in the car and each got a free meal, not a bad deal!! It really was a lot of fun and the food was of course, GREAT! Gotta love some chic-fil-a. And now, we have cow shirts for next year on free food day! :-)
Of course we couldn't leave out the slogan!
My little heard of cattle!

Me and my cow all buckled up!
They got hats when we got there to add to there outfits!

1 comment:

dee Clayton said...

I love it !!! Ya'll look so cute- great job