Friday, December 14, 2007

Pete and Me..

I had the cool opportunity to go out on the road with my friend Pete Coatney this week. Pete goes to my church and is a great guy who loves Jesus. He plays drums for country artist, Jack Ingram. Jack is a rising country artist who has toured this year with Brad Paisley, Dierks Bently and Sheryl Crow. I had the chance to tag along with the band and crew for a one night run to College Station. - chris


My home away from home.

Pete behind the drums.


Jack and the band.

Jack and the band...again.

1 comment:

Cathy Hutchison said...

Do you have an e-mail address for Pete Coatney? We did a campus news show together back in his DBU days--he did the music beat...go figure...

I would love to contact him. Tell him John and Cathy have a tape he has to see. My e-mail is chutchison@acousticdimensions.com