Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cruise 2007

Here are some pics from our recent cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It was a great time and we can't wait to do another one.


Mr. and Mrs. Clayton


Our first meal on the ship...YES!!!


I wish I had this view every day.


Dinner on the ship.


Chris, Kara, Bobby and Kim.


Kara and her "boyfriends"


Well, I accidently opened up the wrong drain plug. And thus...we are getting ready to load the life boats...my bad.

How do I get this gig??

Kendal really should loose some weight.

I bought this boat....it sits in my back yard..kidding.


Blue.


Can I keep it?


Snorkeling with the stringrays.


Conga line at dinner.


Cristian and Sorn...the best wait staff ever.


The whole family in Galveston.


Turtle.

Snorkeling in Grand Cayman


Sorin doing his nightly "show" dance.


Hanging in Jamaica

A view of our boat in Cozumel.


We went to Hell (Grand Cayman). Wish you were there with us! :-)


Kara's new friend.


After dinner pic on the ship.


It was bright in the dining room.


Mmm...Lobster.


Jammin with the local Jamaicans


Hangin on the beach in Jamaica.

Zip-lining the jungle of Cozumel. SWEET!

Biking in Cozumel

Siblings...

STINGRAY!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, that looks amazing!! Definitely on my wish list to go on a cruise now.

Janelle and Ella said...

Great pictures!!! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. Kara, I loved seeing you yesterday! Hopefully I will make it out to Keller soon.

Phil B said...

Excellent pictures! I hope our family can do the same.

About baby #4! Saw your parents Sunday at lunch and they told us about the addition to the Clayton Boys' Academy. Chris, think of it this way....4 boy weddings still don't equal 1 girl wedding!!!!! God is good!

Love you guys,

Daddy Phil