Thursday, May 6, 2010

No Time At All...

So I'm sorry if you enjoy checking in on us through our blog. I really have been short on time lately. In the next week and a half's time we have 5 graduations...that's not to mention the work loads Chris and I have right now on top of just trying to spend quality family time and sneak some time just the two of us as well. God is so good though and things are truly going well. He continues to amaze us each day at His faithfulness and love He has for us as we continue to share that with others! All that to say, if you are out there and keep up with us (or try to), I'm sorry!!! I would say it is going to get better but for now it won't. Something has to give and this has been it for now. Thanks for your patience and I will catch y'all up as soon as I can!

No comments: