Monday, January 19, 2009

Two Truths and A Lie...

you figure it out! A couple of pretty amazing things have happened that I was going to post about of course. Then an idea came to mind...I thought it would be fun to see who can figure out what they are! So, leave a comment letting us know which things you think really happened and which one you think didn't...I'll post in a few days and tell you the answer and stories as well. By the way, if I've already spilled the beans to you, please don't post and ruin the fun for the rest! :-)

A) Cohen took his first step today (he's only 8 1/2 months old).
B) The boys and I got to pet a 140 lb. wolf at the park last week.
C) Yesterday the boys climbed over a 7 foot fence in about 1 min. flat all by themselves.

Have Fun!!! :-)

12 comments:

Jill said...

okay....well, i'm voting on A. HOWEVER, I fully believe that your kids are capable of C. B is just never gonna happen as long as you're the momma! :-)

Jill said...

wait...i thought b said you got a pet wolf....sorry. Still, it wouldn't happen because Corbin wouldn't do it. :-)

Janelle and Ella said...

B sounds to random to be made up so I'm guessing A & B are the true ones. If A is true, I will be AMAZED. Your kids are so advanced. :-)

Lori said...

I think it's A & B. I think C is made up, because you didn't name which boys. I dunno that's just my reasoning. Although I fully believe your boys probably could do C. I'm impressed that Cohen is taking steps.

dee Clayton said...

I think A - however i think C could be true as well-- I'm with Jill I don't think Corbin would pet a wolf- :)

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

I'm going with B & C! Not that Cohen couldn't totally be running marathons by now...I mean he is a Clayton!

Rebecca Gay said...

Well, Caleb walked at 7 months - so Cohen taking steps at 8 months is not far fetched. I have also seen my boys scale a fence in nothing flat. So my vote is that the wolf petting is the lie!

Anonymous said...

I am going for A!

The Sotos said...

Oh Kara...I dont know...just tell us!!! :)

Matt and Meredith said...

I'm goin' for A.Cohen taking his first step???? If so, tha's CRAZY. You are so funny.

Yep, we may be headed out in your direction to live! I know, so fun!!!!! It would be so fun to get together more often! : ) We are still praying about it all. Big decision to buy a house! Yikes.

Lauren said...

Tell us!! Don't just leave us hanging! I mean what else do you have to do you only have 4 kids! LOL