Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hanging with friends


Justin's "vocals"

Not sure what Justin is doing.

"Besta buddies"

Today we got to hang out much of the day with my one of my best friends since high school, Justin Brooks along his wife,Tiffany and their baby, Taylor.   This was the first time I had seen Taylor...what a doll.   Justin and Tiffany were here at the house to record some vocals in the studio for their church worship CD that Justin and I are producing...Justin is the worship leader there.  

Justin and I have been making music together for almost 15 years...wow.  We met in 1994 when I moved to Beaumont and our friendship has stood the test of time!!   We had a great time today of music and even a chance to take in some the best chicken friend steak ever for lunch


2 comments:

Conry Family said...

Hey Claytons!! I'm so excited you guys have started a blog! It's so fun to read them and keep up with everyone! Looks like you and justin had a lot of fun...as always:)

Unknown said...

Um...excuse me, it was 1992, not 1994 (crying histerically)!!! How could you forget?????? How could you??????

Ok kidding. Great times that day!